On this page, you will learn how to unlock bootloader on your Acer Liquid M320. Here we will provide you a complete guide step by step on how to unlock your phone. But before start the unlocking process, you must take a look at what is unlock bootloader and what advantages and disadvantages are there if you unlock the bootloader? If you are looking to custom ROM, custom recovery, custom kernel or want to flash the factory images of your Acer Liquid M320. You know that bootloader unlock is the best way to custom recovery, custom kernel, and factory flash of your device. Of course, bootloader unlocking is legally binding and it will affect device warranty. Acer doesn’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
How to unlock the bootloader on Acer Liquid M320 via ADB Fastboot
1. If you want to save your all data such as images, videos, and files. You must backup your Acer Liquid M320. The Bootloader unlocking process will affect your data.
2. First of all, you must download and install the Android USB Drivers. Now extract the ADB Fastboot set up in your PC / laptop in the C:/ Drive.
3. Before unlocking the bootloader, you need to activate the developer option to enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
4. Now Go to Settings –>> System –>> About Phone and press on Build Number 6 – 7 times to activate the developer option. See the below image.
5. After that, now open the developer option and enable the OEM to unlock and USB Debugging.
6. Now connect your phone to PC using the original Type C cable.
7. Once it connected, open the ADB folder inside the C:/Drive
8. On your ADB Folder, Open the command window / PowerShell: To open Press the Shift key and Right Mouse click anywhere inside the folder, see the below image.
9. First of all, please open window command, now enter the below-given commands to verify that your device is connected with PC:
10. If the command show device is unauthorized on your Acer Liquid M320. Then, you will see a popup message to allow USB Debugging. You may also enable always allow from this computer and press on the OK button.
11. The next step is; you can enter the bootloader or ADB Fastboot mode on your Acer Liquid M320 device, using the command below.
adb reboot bootloader
12. Your Liquid M320 smartphone will now boot into bootloader mode, therefore now follow the below steps. Please check command, if the device is connected properly to ADB fastboot mode ->>
13. Your device value will be shown; if connected properly. If not, then make sure to download the latest USB Drivers, and follow the steps again.
14. To unlock the bootloader, please write the below-given commands and press the enter.
ADB fastboot flashing unlock
15. First of all, click on the enter button on your Acer Liquid M320 smartphone will show you a warning message about the risks of the bootloader unlocking. If would you like to confirm using the Volume Key then enjoy unlocked your Liquid M320 smartphone . using the bootloader method. Your device will produce a factory reset, and once you must reboot. The device will look the same interface just like the out of box setup.
16. Once you have done, you can reboot your device using the command ->>fastboot reboot
17. Using the above-given steps you can unlock the bootloader on your Acer Liquid M320.
You can now go ahead, to root your device, and install various MODs, custom ROMs or modify the firmware of your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader Video Tutorial?
- If you want to Unlock Bootloader your Acer Liquid M320
- Most Popular Cloud Storage Platforms For Your Acer Liquid M320
- If you want to install USB Driver on your Acer Liquid M320
- Acer Liquid M320 Enable USB Debugging Mode a complete guide
- Unlock Hidden Features On Your Acer Liquid M320 Secret Codes
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to TWRP recovery and Custom Recovery On Your Acer Liquid M320
- Download SP Flash Tool For Your Liquid M320
We hope you have understood all of the above steps carefully. You have done successfully unlocked the bootloader of your Liquid M320 phone.
Note that this is method is only for unlocking the Liquid M320 smartphone. Please let us know in the comments section below if you have faced any issues while following the above-mentioned steps, and also do report if you come across any link failure as well.
The Acer Liquid M320 comes with 8GB internal memory with 1GB Ram. It is powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow, it has a powerful Quad core 1.1 GHz CPU, and Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. The smartphone comes with 4.5 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~68.9% screen-to-body ratio) with 480 x 854 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~196 ppi density) resolution, and Non-removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery. Acer Liquid M320 comes the primary camera is 5 Megapixels LED flash, and secondary camera is 2 Megapixels. The Acer was announced their latest Liquid M320 is powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow, which is run on GSM / HSPA / LTE technology, this device was announced on 10 Sep 2016, and the release date of the device is 15 Sep 2016.
NOTE: The bootloader will wipe off the entire data. Follow the steps very carefully to avoid permanent damage or bricking of your device. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com is not responsible for it.