Chrome Extensions for Android SmartPhones
Hello Readers! On Web Browsers, we mostly use extensions to make our task quick and easy. Specially; Google Chrome, which is the most popular and fully featured Browser from Google. Chrome for the web fully supporting all types of web extensions that use to facilitate users during web surfing. For example; “Grammarly” is an extension that helps users with Grammar checks and corrections. Or a VPN extension, that use to give access to the users to almost every website.
On the web, thousands of extensions are available for Chrome, but what to do for Android Smart Devices? In this article, we are going to explore simple and easy tricks to use extensions in Google Chrome on your Android Smartphones. But here is a question that,
Why Google doesn’t support Extensions in Chrome by default in Android?
Well, it’s difficult to say anything about it, but as per the official Google Chrome FAQ section, Google didn’t approve or allowed to add an extension on Chrome yet, and still, they haven’t any future plan for it. As per my thoughts, it may be possible that Google wants users should reach through apps instead of extensions while using the mobile browser.
How Can We Use Extensions For Chrome On Android Smartphones?
Uses of extensions in chrome on any Android Smartphone are still only possible by using a third-party app. There are many third-party apps (Browsers) that can help to use extensions on Chrome. Therefore, we are going with “Kiwi Browser”. So let’s start.
- First, you need to Download and Install Kiwi Browser Apk from Google Play Store.
- Now, Open the Kiwi Browser application on your Android Smartphone.
- Now type on the search bar “chrome://extensions”.
- After that, Enable Developer Mode by toggle button located on the right top corner.
- Now, Tap on Google search below.
- Accept search terms by tapping on I Agree.
- Now search for your required extension, e.g. Grammarly Extension for Chrome.
- Now I Have Selected Grammarly for Chrome.
- On the next page, I Tap on Add to Chrome, to add my desire extension.
- Confirm a pop-up notification by accepting OK.
- Wait till the process completes.
- Now, Extension is successfully installed in chrome.
- Restart your Kiwi Browser and enjoy with extensions.
- incase of a problem, re-enable extension from Kiwi Browser settings.
If you want to add other more appropriate extensions for your Android Chrome Browser, so navigate to the Chrome store via desktop mode and Pick your desire extension and Install it.
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone
Note: The above information is only for journal public interest, www.Getdroidpro.com or the author is not responsible for any hardware and software loss damage or illegal misusage of the above material. In case of any query or opinion kindly reply to us in the comments section. Your suggestions and ideas are most valuable for us.