On this page, you will get the latest version of the Nokia 7.2 Security Patch. We are here to guide you on how to install manually, First of all, download from the below link. No doubt that last week Nokia rolled out a security patch for the month of Jan 2020. Yes, the last week’s version was v1.39, in this version, there was not included the Android 10 Operating System. Now, the Finnish OEM is pushing the latest software update that comes with v1.400.
We are here to help you and guide you on every single update, we can wait for the next update, maybe a preparatory update that will pave the way for Android 10 into the device. That’s why the next week’s update comes with Android 10. There is also a chance that a similar update is also rolling out for the Nokia 6.2 users.
Here is the official changelog of the latest v1.400 update.
- Improved System Stability
- User Interface Enhancements
- January 2020 security patch from Google
Check for OTA
If you did not receive the automatic OTA update, then you can follow the below steps to check out the availability of the v1.400 update.
Step 01: First of all, Go to Settings > System > Software Update >
Step 02: After that, you need to Tap on Check for Update.
Step 03: Now, you will see the latest update is already rolling in your region, you can see easily. The latest update comes with 1.5GB, we always advise you before the start, you need to charge your phone up to 70% or more.
Step 04: Finally, you need to find a stable W-Fi network and start downloading the latest version of the software update v1.400.
How to Install Nokia 7.2 Security patch: V1.400 | Latest update of January 2020
First of all, you need to arrange all the basic requirements, please check below before doing anything. You need to follow the few important points before you go ahead to manually install the v1.400 Nokia 7.2 January 2020 security patch update.
You can install this Stock ROM file only on Nokia 7.2. We always advise you, don’t try it on other devices.
Your computer is working properly and also check USB cable is a plug with your PC.
Make sure that your device is charged up to 70% or more for a smoother process.
We also advise you to take a complete backup of your device before starting the flashing process.
Note: We always suggest you before enabling installing, you need to create a backup of your phone and save on safe locations such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
You can comment on us, anytime about your Android Device, if you have any problems such as hardware crash or software corruption while installing the firmware. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com is not responsible for it.
How to Install, Follow the below steps:
- First of all, Download the firmware file on your device.
- Now, you need to switch off your Nokia 7.2.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together to enter the Stock Recovery mode.
- Now, you can select the option Apply update from ADB, Under the Stock Recovery mode.
- Then, you need to Navigate the options via the Volume Up/Down button and use the Power button to select.
- Now, you can browse and select the firmware zip file from your Nokia 7.2.
- Select and confirm to install by using the Power button.
- Now, you need to wait while the update is being installed.
- That’s it! Finally, you have successfully finished Select the Reboot System option.