In this post, you’ll get the official download links for all USB Drivers such as Google Android, CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, ADB and Fastboot Drivers and Tools, MT65xx Preloader, RDA Drivers, Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver Windows 64bit, SPD upgradeable tool, Qfil tool, SP Flash tool Rivo Rhythm Rx65. If you are the owner of the Android phone and looking for the USB driver to connect your Rivo Rhythm Rx65. Here you can download all USB driver, you will learn how to install a USB driver manually on your computer? Now we hope that you need to know how to enable USB Debugging Mode on your Rivo Rhythm Rx65.
You can also check hidden secret codes of your Rivo Rhythm Rx65 to unlock hidden features.
Rivo Rhythm Rx65 USB Driver Android, CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, MT65xx Preloader [Download]
ADB USB Driver ADB Driver for Normal Connecting 9.18 MB
CDC USB Driver for Flashing Firmware 120 KB
VCOM USB Driver to Flash Stock ROM or Custom O401.63 KB
SPD USB Driver help you to flash Stock Firmware ROM 97 KB
Google Android USB Driver 8 MB
ADB And Fastboot USB Driver and Tool 8.89 MB
MediaTek MT65xx Preloader VCOM USB Driver 456 KB
Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver Windows–64-bit 13.04 MB
Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver Windows–32-bit 13.3 MB
How to Install Rivo Rhythm Rx65 Driver manually?
On this page, you will learn how to install ADB USB driver manually. Follow the below steps:
1. First of all, You need to download and extract the driver zip file on your Windows 11, 10, 7 64bit or 32bit.
2. Now, you need to open the Device Manager, and click the “Add the Legacy Hardware Menu” Option, now click the “Next” button.
3. Now, click the “Next” button under the Add legacy hardware wizard. To install ADB Driver on your Windows 11, 10, 7 64bit or 32bit.
4. Now, select “Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced)” and click the Next button.
5: After successfully done, Show all devices, click the Next button, and select the extracted file from your computer.
6: Now, you need to install new hardware by clicking the Next button to continue installing.
7: Now, you will see a pop-up message “Install this driver software anyway” in the Windows security prompt window. If you would like to install, you need to click the correct option.
8: Now, click the Finish button to complete the installation.
We hope that the above-given guide is useful you can install easily. Now you can install USB Driver Google Android, CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, ADB and Fastboot Drivers and Tools, MT65xx Preloader, RDA Drivers, Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver Windows 64bit, SPD upgradeable tool, Qfil tool, SP Flash tool on your Computer to connect your Rivo Rhythm Rx65 .
Rivo Rhythm Rx65 USB Driver Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 11 (64 bit) / (Windows 10/ Windows 10 (32×64 bit)/ Windows 7/ Windows 7 (32×64 bit)/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (32×64 bit)/ Windows 8/ Windows 8 (32×64 bit)/ Windows View/ Windows Panorama (32×64 bit)/ Windows XP/ Windows XP (32×64 bit).
- How to Unlock Bootloader On Rivo Rhythm Rx65?
- 12 Best Cloud Storage Platforms for your phone.
- How to install USB Drivers On your device?
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode any Rivo Rhythm Rx65?
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features.
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery latest version for your Rivo Rhythm Rx65.
- Download SP Flash Tool All Versions
NOTE: You need to create a backup of all files and save them in a safe location. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com is not responsible for it.