High Contrast Text Feature allows users clear and comfortable text visibility in their Smartphones. Those who are tired from extra sharp or hard text readings can make the color of their fonts attractive and easy to read by enabling this amazing feature.
Without further delay, so let’s seek how to enable the High Contrast text Feature.
- First of all, we start it via Tapping on the Settings.
- Now scroll down to Smart Assistance or Advanced Features.
- Next, we need to click on Accessibility.
- Here we scroll down and find High Contrast Text Feature.
- Now toggle the button and enable it.
Great! We have successfully enabled this feature. for more informative tricks bout Smart Gadgets keep in touch with us.