Leagoo M12 Key Specs
|Screen Size||5.71 inches HD|
|Resolution||640 x 1280 Pixels, 24 bit color depth|
|Primary Camera||Dual 8 Megapixels + 2 Megapixels Autofocus, LED flash|
|Secondary Camera||5 Megapixels f/2.0 30fps|
|OS||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6739, 64-bit|
|CPU||Quad-Core 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53|
|GPU||PowerVR GE8100, 570 MHz|
|Sensors||Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, E-compass|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery|
How to Hard Reset on Leagoo M12
In this post, we will guide you on how to factory reset and hard reset of your Leagoo M12. There are two different ways to reset your Android device. One of them is factory reset, you can do it directly from your Setting menu. When your device is on or you can boot your Android device.
The second method is hard factory reset via Recovery Mode. You can choose this method if your device is off and you can boot into Android.
Yes, when someone is going to sell their device, who will use a hard reset or factory reset to clear all data. The Hard Reset is most important, if would you like to get a fresh look at your Leagoo M12, it will boost your phone performance. So after reset, definitely you will feel that your device is working perfectly.
We are here to guide you on how to restore your Android device. Factory reset will directly affect your data, that’s why we always strongly recommend you create a backup before the factory reset of your Leagoo M12.
Hard Reset using Settings Menu
- First of all, Go to Settings
- Now select Additional settings
- Press on Backup and reset
- Now you can select Factory data reset
- After that, just click on Reset Phone and wait for 7 to 10 seconds
- Now, Tap on Next and again wait for 7 to 10 seconds
- That’s it! Confirm it by press OK! button
Now you have successfully hard reset on Leagoo M12.
Hard Factory Reset using Recovery Mode
If your device is off and you are not able to boot your Android device then, you may choose hard factory reset via recovery mode.
Things to Note while using Leagoo M12 Stock Recovery Mode
- You can use Volume keys (both UP and DOWN keys) to choose the menu
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
1: First of all, Please Turn off your Leagoo M12.
2: Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your M12 at the same time instantly.
3: After that, you see the Leagoo logo, Now you should leave both buttons.
4: Now, you have been entered into your phone recovery mode after that now you can select the language of your Leagoo into Recovery mode.
5: Now, your device will enter stock recovery mode successfully.
6: You can press direct Volume UP and DOWN keys.
7: Now, select Wipe/Data and press the Power button to confirm Hard Reset on your Leagoo via Recovery Mode.
8: Finally, Confirm, you have successfully done!
I hope this guide was useful to hard reset your Leagoo M12.
- How to install USB Drivers on your Leagoo M12
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Leagoo M12
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your Leagoo M12
- How to Root your Leagoo M12 without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on Leagoo M12
- Download SP Flash Tool on your Leagoo M12
NOTE: Hard reset or factory reset will affect your storage and data. If you want to save, all data such as images, videos, and files. You must create a backup of your Leagoo M12. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com is not responsible for it.