Stop Junk Notifications on smartphones
If you are bothered by junk notifications on SmartPhones and want to get rid of them so we have a solution for you. Today we are here with another exciting notification settings and procedure to stop junk notifications for different applications.
So let’s start without any further delay.
- First of all, Tap on Settings Menu.
- Now scrolls down on Apps and Notifications.
- Select and Tap on Notifications.
- In Notifications Menu you can manage App’s Notifications Settings, On lock Screen Notifications, Notifications Sound selections, etc.
- For disabling Unwanted junk Notifications, Please Tap on App Notifications.
- Here you can find notification settings regarding all apps on the phone. If you want only installed apps, so you can see installed apps by tapping on All apps and then choose Installed apps.
- After selecting the app list Now select your desire application that showing junk notifications on the main screen.
- Now here you can see Show or Hide Notifications option. Toggle the button ON to OFF.
- Note: We always remind that settings and menus may be different on smartphones and we always try to follow standard procedures and steps to guide our readers. In case of any query or suggestions, please reply to us in the comments section.
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone