On this page, you will learn how to download and install ADB, VCOM, CDC USB Driver on your Safaricom L52. Here, you can download the official USB drivers for your device. Getdroidpro always guides you step by step. How to install a USB drivers such as Google Android, CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, ADB and Fastboot Drivers and Tools, MT65xx Preloader, RDA Drivers, Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver Windows 64bit, SPD upgradeable tool, Qfil tool, SP Flash tool manually on your Windows 11, 10, 7 64bit/32bit. If you would like to know how to enable USB Debugging Mode on your Safaricom L52? Here we are going to share with you secret codes for Safaricom L52. These secret codes will help you to find a lot of hidden features on your phone screen.
Download Official Safaricom L52 USB Driver [How Yo Install On Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 64bit or 32bit]
ADB USB Driver ADB Driver for Normal Connecting 9.18 MB
CDC USB Driver for Flashing Firmware 120 KB
VCOM USB Driver to Flash Stock ROM or Custom O401.63 KB
SPD USB Driver help you to flash Stock Firmware ROM 97 KB
Google Android USB Driver 8 MB
ADB And Fastboot USB Driver and Tool 8.89 MB
MediaTek MT65xx Preloader VCOM USB Driver 456 KB
Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver Windows–64-bit 13.04 MB
Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver Windows–32-bit 13.3 MB
How to Install Safaricom L52 Install On Windows 11 64bit/32bit
On this page, you will learn how to install ADB USB driver manually. Follow the below steps:
1. First of all, You need to download and extract the driver zip file on your Windows 11, 10, 7 64bit or 32bit.
2. Now, you need to open the Device Manager, and click the “Add the Legacy Hardware Menu” Option, now click the “Next” button.
3. Now, click the “Next” button under the Add legacy hardware wizard. To install ADB Driver on your Windows 11, 10, 7 64bit or 32bit.
4. Now, select “Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced)” and click the Next button.
5: After successfully done, Show all devices, click the Next button, and select the extracted file from your computer.
6: Now, you need to install new hardware by clicking the Next button to continue installing.
7: Now, you will see a pop-up message “Install this driver software anyway” in the Windows security prompt window. If you would like to install, you need to click the correct option.
8: Now, click the Finish button to complete the installation.
We hope that the above-given guide is useful you can install easily. Now you can install USB Drivers Google Android, CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, ADB and Fastboot Drivers and Tools, MT65xx Preloader, RDA Drivers, Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver Windows 64bit, SPD upgradeable tool, Qfil tool, SP Flash tool on your Computer to connect your Safaricom L52 .
Safaricom L52 USB Driver Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 11 (64 bit) / (Windows 10/ Windows 10 (32×64 bit)/ Windows 7/ Windows 7 (32×64 bit)/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (32×64 bit)/ Windows 8/ Windows 8 (32×64 bit)/ Windows View/ Windows Panorama (32×64 bit)/ Windows XP/ Windows XP (32×64 bit).
- How to Unlock Bootloader On Safaricom L52?
- 12 Best Cloud Storage Platforms for your phone.
- How to install USB Drivers On your device?
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode any Safaricom L52?
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features.
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery latest version for your Safaricom L52.
- Download SP Flash Tool All Versions
NOTE: You need to create a backup of all files and save them in a safe location. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com is not responsible for it.