Hey Readers! Here we again with another interesting trick, how to show battery percentage on your phone’s screens? With the help of this feature, users can estimate and monitor the power level of their phones. So let’s start it.
Note: We always remind that settings and menus may be different on smartphones and we always try to follow standard procedures and steps to guide our readers. In case of any query or suggestions, please reply to us in the comments section.
Step by step guides to enable Battery Percentage:
Open your Settings menu on your smartphone.
Scroll down for Battery and Performance.
Tap on Battery and Find Battery Percentage.
Then toggle the button OFF to ON.
Great you have done it…
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone
Note: The above information is only for journal public interest, www.Getdroidpro.com or the author is not responsible for any hardware and software loss damage or illegal misusage of the above material. In case of any query or opinion kindly reply to us in the comments section. Your suggestions and ideas are most valuable for us.