Today, here we will guide you on how to root your Android phone with SuperSU using TWRP or Custom Recovery. We must recommend you please read the following steps carefully. If you don’t understand the below steps we also shared with you a video tutorial. You can follow the video steps one by one if you don’t want to waste your time and want to install SuperSU quickly.
If you know about “Rooting”, then it is very easy and you will root your Android device easily. It is not difficult for you if you will follow the below steps carefully. We are here to help you to root your Android device with SuperSU using Custom Recovery. As you know that Android is an open-source OS that allows you to navigate your device as much as you can. No doubt that you can do a lot of different things if your device is rooted. Using root, You can easily remove unwanted software from your Android device. If your device is rooted then you can run a firewall, and enable a secure system on your device manually. Not only these but also you may back up your system, and a lot of different useful tweaks to get access.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control over various Android subsystems. As Android uses the Linux kernel, rooting an Android device gives similar access to administrative permissions as on Linux or any other Unix-like operating system such as FreeBSD or macOS. [Source]
What is SuperSU?
We would like to Thank Chainfire, the Android superstar behind root utility SuperSU. We are here to help you step by step on how to root your Android device using SuperSU. It’s a requirement for a rooted device, in this page, we will guide how to install SuperSU using Custom Recovery.
Download Flashable Zip Files:
|SuperSU v2.82 SR1 (BETA)||Download|
|SuperSU v2.82 SR2||Download|
|SuperSU v2.82 SR3||Download|
|SuperSU v2.82 SR5 Beta (Recommended)||Download|
Here we are going to share with you that Google has removed the popular rooting app SuperSU from the Play Store. We are not sure where will you get the app because it is not updated. No doubt that Magisk is also the best rooting app that you can easily customize for your phone.
- How to install USB Drivers On your Android Device
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Android Device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your phone screen
- How to Root your Android smartphone without a Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your Android Device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your Android Device
To Install SuperSU using TWRP Recovery:
First of all, if would you like to install SuperSU on your Android device then you must need TWRP Recovery on your phone. We already published a complete guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU.
- Now move the SuperSu to the root of your internal memory
- After that Turn off your Android phone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Down + Power” or You can also try the “Volume UP + Power” button 5 to 7 times.
- Now you have been entered into your phone TWRP Recovery mode.
- We always strongly recommend you create a backup before beginning anything else. To take a backup, Press on the Backup button –> (See below image)
- You must select the partitions such as data, system, and boot. Now swipe to take the backup of the selected partitions of your Android device.
After that now you can flash the Super SU on your phone. Press on the INSTALL button from the menu and Browse and Select the zip file (see the below image)
Now Swipe to confirm flash (see the below image)
That’s it… You have successfully rooted your Android device using SuperSU. Finally, you must press reboot system.
- That’s it! Now the root will work properly if you have installed it properly.
- To verify, Go to Google Play Store and download any Root Checker app to check the root status.
- If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your smartphone.
You can comment on us any time if you need any help, we are here to help you 24/7. We hope that this guide was helpful to install supersu on your phone.
How to Uninstall SuperSU?
If you want to uninstall SuperSU, then here is a simple method to uninstall it.
- Open the “SuperSU” app.
- Go to the “Settings” tab.
- Now Scroll down and find the “Cleanup” option.
- After that Click on “Full Unroot” to uninstall.
- Now you will see a prompt to confirm
- Press “Continue”.
- That’s it! Finally please reboot your Android device. You have successfully uninstalled SuperSU from your Android device.
Latest SuperSU APK Download
Today there will also share with you the Latest SuperSU APK files. you can also download these files, using these apk files you will flash the custom ROM or custom kernel of your device. You can also increase your phone efficiency. You can also save your battery for a long time on your rooted device.
You can also search on Google, there are thousands of different SuperSU apps, and APK files are available to download. We also provide you few of them, you may download the Latest SuperSU APK files for your Android device. No doubt that a lot of people often confuse the term rooting with hacking.
Rooting always provides you best secure system, you have full access to control your device if your device is rooted.
This is where SuperSU comes into the scene. It is an Android App that will help you root your device. It will help you to navigate the notifications of any App on your phone. There is a lot of different feature such as the provision for temporarily unrooting the Android device. If you are a user and wanna permanently unroot the device via SuperSU.
Download APK File:
|SuperSU v2.76 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.78 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.79 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.82 APK||Download|
- Superuser access prompt/access logging/ access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Permanent unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
SuperSU Pro version
- OTA survival mode
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- PIN protection
- Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
- Per-app PIN protection
- Adjust auto-deny countdown
Suppose you want to save your all data such as images, videos, and files. You must create a backup of your Android device. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com are not responsible for it.