Two steps verification in WhatsApp
In this process users set two steps to approach to open their accounts on WhatsApp. This is an extra security layer that works on the basis of the PIN Code. Usually, WhatsApp gives access by sending a one-time password (OTP) that received on the user’s SIM, but in two-step verification, there is an addition of 6 Digits Pin Code that can initially set-up by users to make their account more secure. After setting two steps verification in WhatsApp users whenever try to open their account they must need to give 6 digits PIN code along with OTP.
How to Set-up Two-Step Verification in Whatsapp?
- First of all, you need to Download WhatsApp Latest Version.
- Now Open it.
- Tap on Three vertical dots that are lying on the top right corner of your screen.
- Now Tap on Settings located below the screen.
- 5.Open Account in Settings Menu.
- Further Tap on Two-Step Verification.
- Now Tap on Enable to proceed to the next window.
- Enter 6 digits code as you want and Tap on Next.
- Now repeat the code to confirm it and Tap on Next.
- Here you have asked about an alternate recovery Email account in case of forgetting the Pin code.
- Finally, Tap on Next.
Two-Step Verification is enabled now in your WhatsApp account.
Note: The above information is only for journal public interest, www.Getdroidpro.com or the author is not responsible for any hardware and software loss damage or illegal misusage of the above material. In case of any query or opinion kindly reply to us in the comments section. Your suggestions and ideas are most valuable for us.
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone