”WhatsApp” The Most Popular Social Messenger
Have you ever wondered how competent it would be to have an app that is free for use without costing so much from your mobile’s Cellular Account? Well, WhatsApp is an app that can send and receive text and calls for free or without any charge. WhatsApp is the most popular app all over the world. It is an American freeware, messaging, and voice-over server owned by FACEBOOK. Basically, there are two official mods of WhatsApp, WhatsApp (Traditional) and WhatsApp Business. One is for private or personal usage purposes and another one is for business.
WhatsApp allows us to send messages and make calls to our friends, Share statuses, voice notes, media, and much more. It’s not only compatible and installed on every Smart Device, but also available for pc as the web version. WhatsApp has over 2billion users.
1) It states that stuff you share with businesses might be visible for some people in that company as well as Facebook too.
2) It stated to have access to our mobile’s data like our WhatsApp chat, profile picture and, status.
3) If you use WhatsApp payment services it will ask you for some other additional data including amount information and transaction information.
4) WhatsApp has access to your location and also WhatsApp can access our location through our IP address.
Controversies on new WhatsApp policy;
On Twitter, WhatsApp did few Tweets in their support to prove to users that their privacy and data are safe within WhatsApp. They Tweeted as;
They added this on WhatsApp status too to ensure users that WhatsApp is safe and it will not exude our private information, chats, and much more. WhatsApp ventured its best to prove to everyone that it is safe and secure to use. The main features of WhatsApp remain as private as ever. WhatsApp also confirms that our messages will be deleted from their server after being delivered to another person. WhatsApp also stated that;
You May Also Search:
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone